The Food Perfectionist : Eat Only The Best

I am going to write about food ..where to get it, eat it, how to eat it, how to make it and just about anything in any way related to it ...like all the little items ... what appliances/utensils/tools do you use and who fixes them, grow your food, play music while you eat it (and while you cook too!!) and of course what do you drink it with.

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Contributions anyone? NO, NOT MONEY!!!



If you have something to say about food email me !!!! 

email address is   the.food.perfectionist@gmail.com 

I would love to hear your ideas on food , recipes from grandma (or anyone else), places to eat or drink  (anywhere in the world) .... I will post your contributions with delight ..let me know if you want to be credited.

Thank you!!
The Food Perfectionist
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2011 (42)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (18)
      • Italian Hotel Breakfasts ..breakout for the pasti...
      • Noodle ... shnoodle ..
      • Eating's all up in the air ...Cathay Business Class
      • The Passage
      • Choo choo choo ...I know I can ... I know I can .....
      • Mexican jumping beans
      • When in Woollahra .... do as the Italians do
      • Absolutely NOT !!! Flavoured vodka ....
      • Fridges,stoves ...kitchen appliances that work
      • Contributions anyone? NO, NOT MONEY!!!
      • Sir ..can I have a steak sandwich? an evening at ...
      • Sfogliatella
      • I Gelato.. you Gelato... we all scream for Gelato ...
      • Rome: Vatican or Pizza??
      • The ROYAL treatment at Paddington
      • Salads, Vegetables and Anti Cancer Food ..Organic...
      • Potts Point AGAIN ...pointing to a good meal? La ...
      • In Victoria Street Potts Point? Ms G's or Jimmy Liks?
    • ►  May (9)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.