Friday, 17 June 2011

Absolutely NOT !!! Flavoured vodka ....

Funny thing happened on the way from the supermarket ... sort of.  I ordered some goodies from Woolworths Online.  Love the ease, they delivered it all that same afternoon.  I had clicked on a bottle of Absolut.  Unpacked, sat down, poured a hefty measure of Absolut.  
Strange ..it smelled like fake blueberry muffin ... and tasted, well ...just like fake blueberry muffin.
It says on the bottle it is also pomegranate.
Damn I thought. What a fool, clicking on the wrong thing!! What could I do with a bottle of fake blueberry essence? Started to think of martini concoctions. Maybe desserts.
It took me over a year to get rid of a bottle of Absolut Vanilla (found some desperate workers at the farm who wanted to get drunk). 
Then I thought of invoices. I looked at it and it said Absolut 700ml.  Looked on the Woolworths Online site and they did not even have this blueberry stuff !!!!  One phone call to the service lady, who said she also hates flavoured vodka and the next day a bottle of good old plain Absolut 700ml was delivered.  MUCH BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment