Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Ok ..so where do you eat in New York?

I have a mole, EM we will call him, in New York and he is just as fussy about food as I am.  So I take his recommendations seriously.  Do I need to go and test them? No!! I just want to go the places he recommends to enjoy the food!!
Cafe Cortadito : this is a Cuban place at 210 East 3rd St., near Avenue B.
It gets a better rating from my mole, EM than Cafecito on Avenue C. The meals are made by a chef from El Salvador but nonetheless they keep to a Cuban inspired menu, which is simple with great starters like empanadas and chorizo and mains that include lots of grills done with different sauces ..try the red snapper fillet breaded in a green plantain crust.  
Now if any one has had an average meal here I want to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment